Monday, 27 April 2009

Here and now


Before us, a hollow black pit emerges and although I can feel your presence I try in vain to hold your hand. Maybe some words, perhaps the scent of a new thought pressed hard from my lips against the cold autumn wind will make this whole world a little more significant for both of us. This is what it will be, as it was and in a circle of circumstansces it may very well be returned to sender...but I am a lover of lost causes and this is one of the major reasons why I will attempt to share this with you.

Bienvenido amigo. Lay somewhere, suspended in the air of our imagination and let my thread of thoughts reach yours.

2 comments:

  1. Me encata todo. El look, rotundo y absoluto, y todo lo que en él dejas... ¡Un fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenido!! Muchas gracias por tu presencia y tus palabras. Espero que disfrutes ;)

    ReplyDelete