Friday, 22 May 2009

The dusk lullaby of the Devil's dreamed shadow



Approaching the walls of oblivion,

chastity torn in rags,


sanity flowing through,


pain escaping through the cracks



Arriving to you for the seventh night,

morbid passions, bloody stanzas sang,


pleasure sculpted on your naked breasts,


feeding the rage of my delectable murder


adding colour to the ruin of your canvas




Hands tied tightly to roof chains

skin pierced by fate,


legs stretched, feet lost


whiteness stained with lust


dust and crime new extremes




Hiding strongly in my cobweb,


sheltering hideousness in the dark


building my lust in my pervert heart


drinking from the fruit of fatal decay


becoming one with your defeated flesh,


sleeping away from your the weight of your bones




Your secret stays with me,


abominated lust, famine forbid


i am the thief of your bloodiest dreams


the silent horse of a screaming death




See me there while you die


watch me crawling over your shadow


matching its motion


knitting its ends to my fate


folding your funeral shroud with your tears




Saying farewell to your innocence


locking yourself up


to the tastes of Hell


a profuse wound drenched with the holy grail


of your neverending blood quell


bathing my black hollow soul


with the sour burning scent


of your melting love in my veins


3 comments:

  1. I wanted a little scent of decadence added here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Looby27 May 2009 at 11:49

    As with everything I read from you, this causes mental imagery indescribable through words. Love it.

    ReplyDelete